Ranking
Ahh BBKing, great isn't it? Gotta love when people jump the gun like that, and the irony of it.

Welcome Rescudo, we hope you enjoy it here at Vibe! Let me know if you've got Skype or if you use the IRC, I'm currently working on our IRC Channel (#vibe).

Hey Moataz, good to see you again. We've recruited a couple members since last time. I've been Uni break for 3 weeks now, if I recall correctly that is. Not much really else... Went to Currimbin Wildlife Sanctuary over the weekend, fed some kangaroos and had massive 2 metre wingspan bird flying literally brushing my head as they flew. Also saw a 5 Metre Croc while I was there.
Cool! . I Didn't do much in my forum life but i did those , 1- i became part of the crooks , 2- became the leader of crooks , 3-still helping crooks . that's what i did . Btw could you add me again To the alliance chat?
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
Thanks guys, I won't let you down.

-----
I'll be on a camping until thursday, so if thursday you don't know anything about me, dinosaurs ate me D:
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jun 22, 2015 at 01:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I'll be on a camping until thursday, so if thursday you don't know anything about me, dinosaurs ate me D:

Say hi to the dinosaurs for me!
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
Hey guys, for those who don't know yet, I've been accepted into your clan. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome again man. Good to have you here.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Frandavi: Ikr? That song is great

BBKing: I gotta show you a similar link sometime xD

Rescudo: Welcome to the crew, mind giving your Skype so we can add you to our Skype group ?

With the skype group, add either:

xderpzzz or

PuncakesR

my name for skype is one of those 2
Professional Shitposter.
Ohh God,Finally i can access this forum again!!!!!
Yey.

sorry for the long inactivity anyway.
is there something that i miss??
Last edited by Mattkit5; Jun 22, 2015 at 08:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
Ohh God,Finally i can access this forum again!!!!!
Yey.

sorry for the long inactivity anyway.
is there something that i miss??

Welcome back,

Lost to Parrot in CL, few new members, signed up for more clan fighting fun.
That's about it.

Not sure how long you've been gone for though lol
hey guys,

I know I was barely in the clan, but I have decided to leave. I have not been much of an influence and haven't really met most of you guys properly yet so I hope this is not a big deal.

anyway, farewell! I am defiantly an ally of this clan. Fun while it lasted, peace.