Toribash
Oh well, it's your decision, but about our "inactivity":

First of all, some of us (at least should) have a life beside of Toribash which includes stuff like universities, schools or even jobs or friends, relatives, bitchy computers, bad internet connections etc, so you can't expect us to be around the whole time. (As example, this week is pretty much the first actual week of university, so I'm currently quite busy buying all the things I need and setting up all the stuff. And beside of that, I'm trying to improve my music production skills and I also have a few games to play, such as Alien Isolation.)

The next thing is, that the last few posts in here weren't the kind of posts where I'd bother to reply. I already mentioned that in my previous post in this thread as well, and since then things didn't really change.
My response to your "I applied for LMod" posts would have been one word (either "great", "good luck" or something like that) and that's definitely not enough content for a whole post. Same applies to your Ninjutsu Org post.

Anyways, as I said before, it's your decision, and I hope you'll find a place to stay somewhere else. I just think it's quite funny to say that we are too inactive while you didn't even try to start some kind of conversation.

If anyone finds some errors in the text above, feel free to stare at them until they disappear, I'm quite tired and actually wanted to go to bed when I saw this and felt like writing what I had in my mind.

*The point of view of this person (Pitch) does NOT represent what the whole clan thinks, so if you feel like this post was too offensive, you only have to hate the person responsible for this text