Toribash
I had a game where I went morde jungle and got loss prevented. I didn't even lag though, neither did my friends I played with either.

guess rito gave me a break for actually doing decent.

But yeah, I haven't felt any kind of lag.

also, shaco top LOL

Last edited by ed; May 19, 2014 at 08:11 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Isn't EUW the really bad server that has like the worst connection, and you want me to come play on it.
You're crazy lol

You speak of my home.

+Rep
Last edited by Stellar; May 20, 2014 at 01:05 AM.
Next Visual Update...

Press R to Win (Click it to show picture)

Click me for more into
Last edited by Chris; May 21, 2014 at 03:24 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Next Visual Update...

Press R to Win (Click it to show picture)

Click me for more into

wow, karthus looks fucking sick
u guys should try adc with ignite it counters heal meta rly well
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
It really doesn't. Barrier soft-countered ignite because it nullified all but one tick of true damage, heal counters it harder because, even with the reduced healing, it still provides a speed boost that allows a disengage, plus provides a health buffer to counteract the majority of ignite's damage. Plus it scales better in to late game by providing greater mobility on a squishy carry, and heals more overall than ignite deals damage.

I've found the best setup for bot is heal on adc, exhaust on sup, as heal has greater offensive capabilities than exhaust and doesn't require getting into dangerous ranges to activate it effectively, so it's better on the adc. And exhaust is really powerful right now, and supports will almost always be face to face with a dangerous target, making it easy to make the most out of the damage mitigation, provide additional soft cc, and lowers risks of taking kills from adc.

Ignite really only has a place against heavy heal teams, and that would be on, at most, top mid and sup. Against a team with no real heals though, I've always found no ignites with top tele/exhaust, mid heal/tele/exhaust, sup heal, and sup exhaust, provides a nice mix of defensive and offensive utility that scales really well to late game because ignite's dot becomes almost invisible when people start blowing up in 2 seconds, and no heals are around to truly justify it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I got my first mute in league, 5 days who is proud?
Also add me "Fallen Smiter"
Last edited by R2RSmiter; May 22, 2014 at 05:25 AM.