Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol RDC, i dont have any sound but seriously, the haircut says everything. >.<
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.

Like a boss....
what i was thinking of if we had individual music to introduce us all..
like a boss should be Fezch's song lol
Last edited by RDC; Nov 14, 2009 at 01:44 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
$15000 is a bit much for a computer, dont you think? Ours cost us quite a bit, and it has quite a lot of new stuff in it. (including stuff I nicked from the good computers at my school, tehehe)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
No way. Anything "gangster" almost makes me spew. I would have some kind of Rock.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Fezch i has loads of games. so yea

What is your username thingo for GTA4 PC? I'll add you and we can has fun! ;]
well, Full gaming computers can go up to $32000 for like the best of what we have now so seing $15000 as a nerd guys computer i dont really care cos i know there are comps worth double that out there ..
lol
JaCk Is BaCk