Toribash
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
How so?

And I just bought teemo last night and played vs bots and went 13/0/7. I dont normally do so good even agents bots.

Played rankeds today.

Riven vs Diana.
Started 2/0 against her, outfarmed her by like 40 cs and she completely rekt the entire game. After we both hit level six, she started to easily 1v1 me somehow, she roamed the entire game, got a quadra and carried their entire team even if I didn't lose the lane. My damage was non-existant compared to hers.

The over-nerfed her, definitely.

Rip my main, rip my wonderful dragon skin.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Seems like Riot has a power creep issue. With every new champion, the kit becomes versatile. Champions like Annie, Ashe, Jax, Nunu, Master Yi, etc. are pretty one dimensional (And all created back in 2009) whereas Zed, Thresh, Zac, Lucian, Yasuo, Braum's have far more dynamic kits.

At least with LoL, balance isn't placed in the hands of their release dates though.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Seems like Riot has a power creep issue. With every new champion, the kit becomes versatile. Champions like Annie, Ashe, Jax, Nunu, Master Yi, etc. are pretty one dimensional (And all created back in 2009) whereas Zed, Thresh, Zac, Lucian, Yasuo, Braum's have far more dynamic kits.

At least with LoL, balance isn't placed in the hands of their release dates though.

Welcome to league
Hoss.
id like to just take a minute to say that i am honestly the best league of legends player.

thanks for the help guys, i'm so glad i've made it this far

i'd like to thank my mother and tyzi's sweet red ass

bye guys, going big now

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Welcome to league

Replace league with literally any online game ever and I'd think you'd be closer to the truth.

Especially MOBAs and RTS
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Just played with the first rioter I met in game. Pretty cool guy, works in esports. He helped get me promoted to gold4 :3.

o:

Last edited by Devil; May 15, 2014 at 07:12 AM.

Yeah I finally made it to silver IV, really excited. Took me three provisionals of afks and flamers to get here.

Look at me now mom!
Gratz Zinxy.

Also, let's talk about how freakin' OP Twisted Fate is. I always thought he was a completely useless champion. :o

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Braum is a trap in ranked. He's op, but the other teammates will go too deep because "we have a Braum so we can't lose". Demoted to Silver 3...