yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's a discussion on opinions obviously. That should go without saying. That there is nothing scientific about makes whoever posts in this debate think harder and come up with their own opinion.
As for my thoughts on this topic; I don't really care who's president of the U.S. So long as they're psychologically sound, it doesn't really matter to me. Again, this is my opinion.
As for the "Should skin colour affect the way people are allowed to live" debate, lets try not to bring that up in this debate. Maybe we will discuss it at a later date.

Originally Posted by Morphiinic View Post
May i suggest an alternative and a natural medicine like marijuana?

I'm twelve. I can't smoke weed.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
vexon459 yes... I think one overseer vote and a member vote is enough... You're in... And Pitibull... No... For the same reason as Camareon and Rutten...

#TribeOn
I don't want to offend you if it accidentaly happens, but you are the most serious person in our clan. Sorry my horrible inglish...

#TribeOn
Well... Wait.. Sangetsu didn't make a vid about us... Did he? Also, I know about school and stuff... That's boring... But realy if you wanna spend your time in your PS3 like I do with Spore and WII, it's ok... Just tell us... And Uric... Why he needs a promotion?

#TribeOn
I don't mean to be a party pooper and a clan invader

but...

I think I still remember an annoucement like months ago that Delaid was saying wibbles or spam related threads are not allowed.

I think this counts as one of them.

Note: Blame my memory for this remembrance.
Soz im so inactiv
Hei guiz, sorry im so inactive but i don't have time to play that much Toribash i wasn't online last week or more, but i'm checking forum daily. If it affects You somehow, i can leave clan so i wouldn't break that much opinion.. or something.