Toribash
YEAH i know XD!!!

also 3000 left the clan and
is banned till
30001068 http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=412524 supplying stolen art to a texture shop Jun 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

how sad
not long though
Last edited by emoney78; Jun 23, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

No problem emoney I am here to help.
-----
Who Is upbear?
Also money your muslim?
Last edited by mercykiller; Jun 23, 2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no im christian opbear is tfguy also mercy what happed to ower house in minecraft.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Emo:
It's okay and why did TfGuy get banned and I don't know can you login to the server ?

Listen up my friends ..

Legends in this clan and our great allies single and clan..High ranks and low ranks new members and old members [The Legends] To all people that day I am greedy and only want ranks but first I wanna send message to the members of the clan..
Drakeco:You are really Great Legend
Fluxpony:I know we two argue alot but we are friends forever and don't leave ponies it love you.
Gangsta:I know you deadly want the clan mod and better rank.[Be patient and read this carefully]
TfGuy:I know you don't know me and still don't trust me well but I know you and trust you and be proud to be a famous legend.
Godly:I really liked you and you really awesome GodlyGirl.
Negato:Sup you cool video maker
Xipherion:I know you dislike me but I don't and Also feel fre to call me by any name..xD
Biggems:Be proud to be drakeco bro and complete your legend eay of famous and power!
Emoney:I really enjoyed your way of being in life
Foxy[Electric]:Be active on forums and I hope you get cool future..My good friend.
And if I forgot anyone I am sorry but I love you all..
Also let's continue if you guys say I want to be greedy an I want ranks and...etc:
1.Drakeco ...Gangsta will be the new clan mod.
2.I don't need any new ranks..
And if I was arguing to any of ranks I don't need it..
Also the legends of this clan don't leave this clan at all it's your life same as me..
This big paragraph don't mean that I will leave leftward no way..I just want you all to know that I want good future for this clan and the legends in it .
Mercy such a long post o.o
I got banned for several IP changes. The mods thought that I had been hacked and banned my account to prevent further damage. I hope it will get unbanned soon.