Ranking
All 3 of you: consider you added.

Oracle I'll need your IGN
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I've added you all as friends, including Devil.

Like I said: we're gunna focus on having fun and getting better. We already talked about a level 6 push down mid with a Tryn with GA with a Zilean, Kayle, making him never die lol :P

We're gunna be very active.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

played lilypichu today B)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
He can definitely jungle by merit of his passive alone, and he can probably gank pretty well with passive, stand behind me, and q, let alone when he gets r.

He's going to be hit in utility or numbers eventually.

His mana costs will probably be increased. You can spend 10 minutes fighting without even going back to base.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
If anyone is interested in making a ranked team, please contact me:

We will have plenty of players on the team so you can play. I'll probably be shotcalling, but it's democratic etc. We will be goofy, we may run fun team comps etc, and just do our best. Mostly bronze/silver players whatever.

Time to level up my NA account.

If there's a free spot, give me a few days.
(Or maybe someone has a 30lvl smurf account that I could use just to play with you guys? I'd use it just to play with fellow friends from NA and wouldn't change the pass. pls? :<)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
If anyone is interested in making a ranked team, please contact me:

We will have plenty of players on the team so you can play. I'll probably be shotcalling, but it's democratic etc. We will be goofy, we may run fun team comps etc, and just do our best. Mostly bronze/silver players whatever.

Consider this a contact, I'm down for anything really and I don't really care what I play because I am willing to do anything.

edjr is my ign

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم