Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My dramatic re-enactment of farming he is mowing the grass and is spewing out tc:

also, my armpits actually dont stink, i have never really needed deoderant.
I couldnt get the writing like yours so i didnt bother. but the lights are good, i made them a bit bigger to take the full radius of the spotlights.

• Name: Sskuno
  • Belt and qi: 2nd Dan qi: 2439
  • Age and D.O.B: 18. agust 28 1991
  • Country Of Origin: mexico
  • Country That I Live In: mexico
  • Referrals: Profile1to10
  • Hobbies: Toribash and Music
  • Infractions/Bans over the last 6 months: none
  • Any other Information: fav mods: wushu, judo, aikido, katana but i can do any other mod if its needed
I am serious. Except I think it was on his MetroMan account.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Sskuno, if you get into this clan do you promise to look here and/or post here every second day or so? I want a few more forum-active people so that we can liven this place up.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
yes of curse ill try to be more active in forums actually i am doin some replay posts so i can be more active but yeah for sure ill try more posts :3
Ok cool, wait for a reply from a clan moderator (fezch,snorlaxen or RDC) then you will know if you're in or not.

Try also to frequently post on the clan board and not just on the normal forums, that will prove your activity. And also it's fun.
fezch, for some reason my phone wont let me buy boosters or toricredits, it has a yearly credit instead of monthly, and i have tried pming slipanc, skulfuk and gman80 but none of them have helped me, slipanc actually responded to me but he couldnt help. I was wondering if you knew what was wrong?

Also, it isnt just toribash, anytime i try and buy something with my phone, it doesnt work.