9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

no from me that's a definite nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so get out pl0x
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Thanks to all whom donated! And wow lebabris! Great job! Also Kryo, thanks so much!

Just to update ya'll the person whom has probably donated the most so far is 8OJ4N. With 30kish. Ill add all items donated tomarow.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
Nay to that Pitbull guy. Did he not read my rant about shitty application a few pages back?
Vexon, took a bit of time with his application, posting replays a screenshots and whatnot. Plus, for some reason I find myself myself liking him.
Sumnation; Pitbull - No
Vexon - Yes

I'm presuming that was an attempt to change the topic to a discussion about Obama?
Kay.
New Topic: Should Obama be the president?
I'm sure this topic will end rather quickly.

This topic will turn rather quickly to something like "Should skin colour affect the way people are allowed to live?", so I'll try to slow it down.
Obama does represent a change for America.
Whether or not he should be president is entirely based on opinion.
There is no way that there can be any solid facts brought to case.
Sure, you can go by whether or not he is doing a good job (also opinion based), but there is almost certainly a person who could do it better in one way or another.
So yeah, I don't see much to discuss. Still, try to think of something interesting and debatable about this, and I'll do my best to discuss it.