Toribash
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
I've seen ads for Splatoon on TV lately. I can honestly say I don't like the look of it. I'd much rather spend my time playing Toribash or Trove.

What about the game I linked ? XDD
Wolololololo
Don't know about that one either, doesn't really tickle my fancy. I'm much more a sandbox and indie style gamer. Stuf like Trove, Minecraft, Toribash, Besiege. Those are my kind of games.
Don't know about that one either, doesn't really tickle my fancy. I'm much more a sandbox and indie style gamer. Stuf like Trove, Minecraft, Toribash, Besiege. Those are my kind of games.

I was joking :| I wouldn't buy a Hatsune Miku game unless they paid me xD
Wolololololo
I guess in that sense you could easily compare it to Toribash in the way that the controls are tough to learn but once you've gotten the hang of it, it's pretty fun. Not that I'm able to confirm this for Splatoon, but Toribash definitely.

On an entirely different note, I'm loving this song from Cowmeat's podcast. It's called Love Like This - Dom Dolla. Very nice tunes!
Last edited by Sparky; Jun 21, 2015 at 12:47 PM.

On an entirely different note, I'm loving this song from Cowmeat's podcast. It's called Love Like This - Dom Dolla. Very nice tunes!

Cowmeat has a nice music taste, I loved this song he used on a streaming, it's called Ampr- Astro
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Cowmeat has a nice music taste, I loved this song he used on a streaming, it's called Ampr- Astro

This is my new training music!
getting those boomhits on the drop and raise of the beat!

Also who are we facing in the "Clash of Clans" event?
also I might be interested once I recover from my month break.
I said CROOK UP
Hey guys, for those who don't know yet, I've been accepted into your clan. Nice to meet you all.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Frandavi: Ikr? That song is great

BBKing: I gotta show you a similar link sometime xD

Rescudo: Welcome to the crew, mind giving your Skype so we can add you to our Skype group ?
Wolololololo