Ranking
Originally Posted by Appledong View Post
I also found another problem with your app.
You say you were in well known clans but I only know of origin and I don't think too many others have heard of them either.

Not that it really matters, but still.

Phoenix is not so well known currently because it died out. [Metagame] in the other hand is originally [Oblivion] in which I was also in but did not include since it transferred over to [Meta]. It is also the clan in which Risk is leader.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
My name is John Shromer i was previously in this clan but due to my stupidity i got myself banned,and would like to redeem myself if that's okay.I'm 15 ,i was born on January 14 1999 in the city of Indianapolis.I have no idea what my GMT would be so i will just say i live in Madison Indiana near Ohio and Kentucky.Let me see if i can find some replays #found-one

Fap Fap Fap

.My best mods are Aikidobigdojo,Lenshu3ng,rk-mma anything like Judo or Mushu kills me cause of the randomness.I am a major dueler and never buy any items which leads to the question of how i got my items and tc, many many many items duels i am cool if i may say so myself i can just see this being turned into a pun using my name.I really enjoyed the energy of this clan and would enjoy being back in it.
This is a big thing to say but, The reason i was banned so many times before is because of me having a bad attitude,scamming like a prick, and being very shady, but since my last ban i have changed in many good ways I no longer do any illegal things that could get me banned.To be honest i'm still working on my attitude but if i'm allowed back in i would enjoy some help on it.

Thank you for your time however you decide my fate.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Appledong View Post
When were you in this clan?

about 5 months ago.
Last edited by Cold; Apr 23, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
lmao these applicants who just dont get it
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Cold View Post
That's mine and Obey's business not yours.

Not to "burst your bubble" or anything, but Appledong is on of Augans' alts.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
his bubble is bursted friend, turn back

Augans any update on my app? Has been 4 days.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER