Ranking
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I've seen too many free nocturnes just clear the jungle and gank maybe once or twice. He's a fucking ganking champion. Gank once, and if it doesnt succeed, dont go back to jungling, just gank right afterward, and then again. I mean fuck, is it that hard to comprehend?

Apparently yes.

Sure, I'll jungle for a buff if it's up and I think it'll make the difference for my next gank, though that pretty much only applies for red buff.

Had a pretty nice gankfest when I went from bot to top ganking every lane at level 4. Other team was just plain bad.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just tried AP kog, which is hilarious.
Once you get Rylais and hit one ult on someone, then it's over man.

The best part was I was able to harass the crap out of some vlad in mid when he was level 9. E + A few ults all while autoattacking with W. It was up to the point where he pooled anytime he was in my ult, which probably dealt more damage to him than my ult hitting him at the time.

Also a week or so ago, Grackis (look him up, notorious rager in the LoL community) started talking smack about me on his stream.

This was the thread, that i made, that got him all upset: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=591982
Last edited by 2worlds; Mar 31, 2011 at 04:31 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I've begun playing more Malzahar lately.

His damage output is outrageous. Truly, truly outrageous. Vlads have turned from annoyances into delicious snacks.

As long as malz zones conservatively, he's just devastating. It's starting to remind me of old fiddlesticks, which is probably why I've been playing him so much. Also he will most likely not get nerfed any time soon, because of his lack of team utility other than pure unadulterated AP damage.

So has anyone else heard about the proposed changes for ignite? Removing the damage component and adding a fucking 20% additional damage dealt to ignited target from all sources? If that shit goes live, I swear to god I will pick up swain. W -> Ignite -> E -> Q -> R, and walk all over their exploded face. Hell, adding it to Malzahar's rotation, or any burst mage for that matter, will make it ridiculous.

Good to see they're finally nerfing all the armor, to try and break the tanky meta. I'd personally like to see a spellcaster version of madreds, but madreds itself isn't really the tankbuster it's made out to be, since MR kills its effectiveness. Maybe if they gave banshee's veil (arguably the best item in the game for the gold it costs aside from merc treads) the nerf it's been needing for the last year, they'd actually bring AP carries back, aside from a select few champions.

Cassiopeia is still garbage, which is annoying, since she's easily the worst champion in the game at the moment, and Riot refuses to give her love because she has a high skill ceiling (See: Shaco).

Also Elementz proves his incredible stupidity time and time again nowadays, it seems.

I hope Blind Monk is actually released, as his ult sounds like a fucking kickass initiation spell.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've been thinking of getting LoL, is it free? Cause it looks alright but if I have to pay, and if it costs alot then I don't know.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

Assassins are really badass in 3vs3. I had a game where we had a noob shen laning with me (akali) and kassa (who only rocks in the end).

The opposite team had Mundo, CritPlank and Tryndamere. Their skill was pretty decent, and they pushed us early game to the tower. CritPlank on solo top took Kassa's half HP with one shot, so he got underfarmed till the mid.

And guess what.

After I rushed my rylai + Soer. Shoes, I just beat the hell out of them (except mundo, we took him down with entire team effort). So I ended up 8-1-8 and they surrendered after 15 mins.
I played against Nocturne now...it's so useless to attack him ....just run he is too op xD
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My last 10 games were victories.

^_^ Man, why are people so afraid of Tryndamere?
Cause if they see me, they start to gank me 5 vs 1... usually 3 die and 2 are alive, or 2 die, and if I get lucky I run away and the other three kill my team easily... 3 vs 4.. sigh...
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Cass is going to be FoTM in the next half year, when people realize that she does the highest amount of damage in the game along with faming as easily as Sivir - she only needs support from a good tank - like pre-nerf Sivir. Calling it now.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
Cass is going to be FoTM in the next half year, when people realize that she does the highest amount of damage in the game along with faming as easily as Sivir - she only needs support from a good tank - like pre-nerf Sivir. Calling it now.

Her ult isn't strong enough in team confrontations for her to actually lay down all her damage. It's currently not actually a 180 degree arc in front of champions for them to be stunned by her, it's more like a 90 degree cone in front of them that actually functions for her to be able to stun. Also, she excels at sustained damage, which isn't possible given her current moveset and lack of mobility.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]