Toribash
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

done in photoshop.

Wow, Great and eye-catching art. The curve shading was pretty good. I have to admit, the legs were drawn really good. Do you use a tablet? I wish I have one. :|

Overall, I am giving a 9/10.

Also, do you like dragons/wyverns/lizards too? ;o
Last edited by Hero; Oct 9, 2011 at 07:43 AM.
Go Gryphon!

I need to get Ayla to post some art here...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Is that Saladragon?

Also, 9/10.
Only cause the shading below the feet are a bit off, it looks as though the claws are digging in the ground.

Edit: Oh, wait, never mind, I just noticed how the dragon was posing, lol.

9.5/10.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Wow that looks amazing. The only trouble I had with it was the tail, the effect of it twisting doesn't look too right imo.
But overall it is really, really good.
Cool dragon.
I was in progress of making a little more detailed head, and I just finished it, but I totally rushed it and it's completely not in the style. Monobi was meant to do some stuff on it but he hasn't replied to me for ages, so I assume he's busy with work. If he does finish it, it'd be awesome. A collab with Monobi, whoa, that's an achievement for me.
Tint is sex.
Thanks ^^
Yeah, the tail is screwed up. It's my line art skills; they suck. I need to practice more.

Here's another drawing:

The line art is a bit better in this one.
Hello, can someone give me an idea of how much this set would be worth?

Thanks, appreciate it <3
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Thanks ^^
Yeah, the tail is screwed up. It's my line art skills; they suck. I need to practice more.

Here's another drawing:

Cool. Your line skills are actually good, keep it up. ;o

The line art is a bit better in this one.

Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Hello, can someone give me an idea of how much this set would be worth?

Thanks, appreciate it <3

I can't price it but one thing for sure; the price won't be satisfying because textures look kinda same.

But still, it's really good. Did you make it?