Toribash
Woops, I think I spilled milk on ur pants.
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Yo guys, I just got my new basset hound puppy<3 (He's about 1 1/2, 2 months old)
So I got home, and ya'know, I have a mother kitty and kittens here right?
So like I was all like 'hey, meet eachother, be best friends! :D'
-puts the puppy down-
Errybody sniffs eachother ;D
Happy ending? AW FUCK NO.
BOOM, MOTHER CAT GOES RACCOON TAIL, FUCKING FUR GOES UP ATTACKS MY SISTER (She has about 7 puncture wounds in her leg right now) I have about 4 on my inner thigh. Both of us were bleeding excessively.
Of course when this happened I was all literally like 'FUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUFCCKUF -Backs away, locks self in a room- FUCKFUCKFUCKFUC CALL THE PO PO'. That little fucking cat was still going at me and I was like kicking her.
Fuck man, just fuck.
Anyways my puppy's sleeping next to me :D
The end.
Fuck.
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
Woops, I think I spilled milk on ur pants.

GTFO, I command you.

Do not ever say "ur" instead of "your" again, fucking lazy-ass shitling.

Oh and Fluffs: Ily.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
Yo guys, I just got my new basset hound puppy<3 (He's about 1 1/2, 2 months old)
So I got home, and ya'know, I have a mother kitty and kittens here right?
So like I was all like 'hey, meet eachother, be best friends! '
-puts the puppy down-
Errybody sniffs eachother
Happy ending? AW FUCK NO.
BOOM, MOTHER CAT GOES RACCOON TAIL, FUCKING FUR GOES UP ATTACKS MY SISTER (She has about 7 puncture wounds in her leg right now) I have about 4 on my inner thigh. Both of us were bleeding excessively.
Of course when this happened I was all literally like 'FUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUFCCKUF -Backs away, locks self in a room- FUCKFUCKFUCKFUC CALL THE PO PO'. That little fucking cat was still going at me and I was like kicking her.
Fuck man, just fuck.
Anyways my puppy's sleeping next to me
The end.

What did the po po do?