Toribash
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I don't spam anything.
You guys are all liars.

But what if you are lying when you say that we are lying, that makes you a liar and makes us not liars.But then again if we are lying then does that tell us that you are not lying? Or does it perhaps say that you think you are lying but in fact you are not lying. But then if you don't think you are lying and you are, then what?

MY MIND FEELS LIKE IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!!!
Originally Posted by bjdjking View Post
But what if you are lying when you say that we are lying, that makes you a liar and makes us not liars.But then again if we are lying then does that tell us that you are not lying? Or does it perhaps say that you think you are lying but in fact you are not lying. But then if you don't think you are lying and you are, then what?

i think we are going to need the extra large crayons for this one
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
No, not the extra large crayons, just a large happy meal will solve this problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

lieception! :O
UP HIGH! , DOWN LOW! , TOO SLOW :3

Watch this because you will be calmed down.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
What the fuck?

I second that.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code