Toribash
We've got a new member, KillZoneHD, TA is hosting an event, and I spent many-a-day creating my new avatar. Other then that not much I can think of.

If anyone knows any good, really heavy music, then you should give me some suggestions.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Bye guys
gg toribash
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
Bye guys
gg toribash

gg. Also are you quitting or something?
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Ok fine I won't do it anymore.
-----
Guys, do you think that we should kick the people who are inactive out of the clan so we can recruit more active members? And if the new members get in you guys should at least have like a fixed time limit for inactive members or else they should get kicked unless if they explain how long they are going to be inactive.
-----
Oh and one more thing to say to you guys, I am leaving because when I joined this clan I expected to be active but since that I am seeing a lot of inactivity I feel like it would be better to part ways so for my final statement before I leave the clan is that I wish for the best of the clan and I bid you all farewell.
Last edited by KillZoneHD; Jul 1, 2013 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I am gonna rip off your head and sh*t down your neck."
~Someone from a movie.
Unfortunately I will have to blacklist you from joining any future clans.

I'm kidding. Good luck to you KillZone.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster