Toribash
hello virgins :> hi black demon and ico0n

i loved your clan story. it's great.I want to be a single alliance. because i like blackdemon and. and i love clans that is very active ingame and in forums like you. ummm what else should i say ? i just like u guys and your clan so i want to be single alliance . thats all . do you accept me ?
-----
oh and i forgot to say that OF COURSE I am a virgin too.
Last edited by rainboweye; Aug 12, 2011 at 05:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post

i loved your clan story. it's great.I want to be a single alliance. because i like blackdemon and. and i love clans that is very active ingame and in forums like you. ummm what else should i say ? i just like u guys and your clan so i want to be single alliance . thats all . do you accept me ?
-----

Apathy

Edit: GUys can you tell me if the 1st page of the dsc is glitching or is it just my pc.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Most likely your PC because i dont notice anything out of the ordinary. Has alot of pictures, that can always cause problems.

kk,check the apps it glitches for me -.-
well i will see if i can fix it if there is problem.

Edit: probally my mac i will fix it as soon as i get home.
Last edited by Suspect; Aug 12, 2011 at 06:44 AM.
Hey demon... Imma try get on tonight so if you don't have plans we can go pwn some peeps
no demon its glitching for me too . its not only you .

I will fix it ASAP when I get home /hackers AaaarrrrrgG.

-----

I acept him as an ally.
Welcome virgin man