Toribash
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Aren't realism events too mainstream?

Naw man. Maybe when the tricks are really simple, but quad corks are impossiburu.

Also, got VIP \o/
Pure blood achieved.
I'm a faget.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Is your background a gif
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by muffin
We're flapping in the wind basically because, I guess we dont really quite know what to do.. I think we need to reevaluate what we're doing. Otherwise, we're just gonna keep tripping and getting frustrated

Have to agree. There's not much to do though, since we're a forum clan.
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Is your background a gif

yes
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
I have backgrounds disabled.

wow gei
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Have to agree. There's not much to do though, since we're a forum clan.

So how are we gonna keep up with the wars we've been offering out? If we're a forum clan, it doesnt mean we cant do replays or go out on the town every once in a while.. We'd be treat like celebrities man..

Especially scigs. The ladies love scigs.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
So how are we gonna keep up with the wars we've been offering out? If we're a forum clan, it doesnt mean we cant do replays or go out on the town every once in a while.. We'd be treat like celebrities man..

Especially scigs. The ladies love scigs.

We actually are sp-active. And we sometimes host stuff also. What I said was that because we're more forum oriented, most ingame clans are way ahead of us in skill so aiming to have a good status ingame is a bit silly. Our general aim is to stay as a group of friends and have fun. That is why we don't accept most applicants.