Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The whole lot are good. ;]
I forgot there was a new post sitting here...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Same for me. But I didn't go nuts... I had actually thought that the Nano DSC had been deleted.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I noticed that it's almost impossible to get banned for posting insults in wibbles, i only know of one who had that happen to them ,and that was gold dog and he was a real cunt.

I am now reffering to wibbles as wib-balls.
Yea it still looks good though. I showed my mate that is supposed to be one of the hardest computer guys in the school to impress and he went " Wow, that is better than mine!", like no shit! ;]

BTW, coloo, It would be REALLY helpful if you could do the same thing to this image as you did to the last one. I forgot about the words being there. PLEASE! ;]
Corey got banned from wibbles for sexual insults. He was insulting furries.
im pretty sure coloo did a brush or used a filter cos its seems familiar of what he did//
JaCk Is BaCk