Toribash
Originally Posted by OPBear View Post
No, I didn't do anything wrong.
The only thing I can think of is something related to IP changes and admins thinking that I sold my acc or something...

I will try to get around this. If I can't, then I will probably start over new ._.

oh that sucks. Also if I need to kick the other account an add tgis one let me k.ow.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
No thanks Drake. I'll wait a week or so before deciding anything.
I've posted a ban appeal asking for information of what's going on. I might have an answer tomorrow :3
@op: oh ok. Well hey, those things take time so dont rush.
I know, let's just hope it doesn't take more than a week. I don't know why am I being investigated since I haven't done anything against the rules ._.
Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Hey guys. I just wanna say. I'm thinking off leaveing the clan mabey. Everything is slowing down and flux isn't here. Just saying if I leave. Am I welcome back in the clan if I decided to go back?

Sorry, but this clan isn`t really slow, i can see a lot of activity and nice member there, the only reason that you should use is that flux isn`t that active anymore, but i really recommend that you don`t leave. C`mon girl.

Originally Posted by TFguy View Post
Bad news if you do that People have plans for summer and such, that's why we are slowing down.
Maybe recruting would increase the activityi n the forums ._.

Woah, banned? Wtf happened, bro?
If you look at your account when you login in, it will give you a reason why the banned you.