yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I already said i can't put that much people on that ship, and that is not clan pic but first page for the toriblush comic. And since you are so eager to see it finished, I'm gonna work on it tomorrow starting from morning. Somewhere around the noon i will post what i have done...
So ok... Thanks for the gift!! ^^ NAO IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!! ^^ Anyway... I can't think on how to make Squirre1 "Make It Real"... I think i'm too tired... Can you make one for him to help me?

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by vexon459 View Post
Belt and Qi: belt - black (1st dan) qi - at the moment I have 1051 qi

GMT: -5

Your strongest mod: I am best on wushu, but I am also trying to get better at kickboxing

Self Description: To name a few adjectives; socially awkward (in real life, but not online), smart (strait "A" student), and thrill seeker

Past Clans: Sexy (not official)

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): I am active on the forum. Whenever I get on, if there is anything relevant I have to say, I will do so, but if not, then I will not post.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

Three of my best MP replays: look down (decap_multi1 I like because I decap my opponent with my butt)

Extras (just a little extra): win ratio - 1.444
achievements: prodigy, sensei, violence perfected

No to the others, But this guy looks promising
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hey hey hey! I didn't Ditch. I just dont work on it because i dont have the time. like 10 minutes every 4 days. I'm sorry guys but i've been busy you know!
And i only have 1 hour of any screens (tv laptops etc.) and i prefer to spend that time on my new ps3. But i promise that know i will work on it more. infact i should finish it today if that sangetsu dude hasnt finished already.
this hurts guys...

AND alll the replays i made for me and the captains are gone because i updated my tb Annd all the replays were erased.
and you guys say i ditched....
Last edited by havokFX; Jan 8, 2010 at 04:41 AM.
Proud member of PIRATEZ