Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
A god of trash is still trash.

Hahahahah,

Since xpecial got benched I am losing hope for tsm.

EDIT: meant kicked out >.>

Yeah and that trash is considered to be one of the best ad carries in EU/NA scene.. Calm your tits Oracle. He's a great player.

Also, I believe that firing shots and being a bit cocky is a part of the "game" in NA. It's extremely entertaining to watch him if you ask me.

Also, tell that he's trash to the video I'll add below which was made a few days ago.
Strangely enough, I agree with hyde. Shutup Oracle. :<

And yeah, I get chills from Faker. Geez, if I were him I wouldn't let people touch me, haha.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

That video just reaffirmed my major gripe with him. That play was made possible by thresh saving him from the initial jump, then saved again by thresh from any follow up, then caitlyn set up by thresh hook, and renek getting stopped mid dash by another hook from stunning doublelift. Doublelift is showing his mechanics, but that play was the result of thresh saving him from his aggression. And I only checked title after I made this conclusion (im on a phone, so I can't see it without turning it sideways), so I'm not even fanboying madlife with these observations.

Furthermore, that game was against at least 3 golds and a plat. This was stacked from the get go.

Also note that his team has an almost 15k gold advantage. Would have been more impressive if he was on the losing team and did that, but he was already significantly ahead. The play is not as impressive as it looks when you take the numbers.

Also important to note doublelift probably gave up first blood, based on time spent dead and kda. 41 sec dead with 2 deaths means his last death was shortly before that last clip because of no accolades for his 12 kills. That's around a 30 sec timer at that level. Which leaves < 10 secs dead for his first death. Or a level 1 - 2 death. More info that lends to doublelift being loose with his game sense.

And I can be an irrational dickhead from time to time :< let me vent my frustrations over doublelift damnit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
This is a ... interesting interview.

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Hahahahah,

Since xpecial got benched I am losing hope for tsm.

EDIT: meant kicked out >.>

what?

xpecial getting 'kicked' and oddone's leave to coach position was very beneficial for the team, they've been lacking a good jungle presence for a while now and turtle hasn't been able to play at his peak because xpecial isn't as good as he was in season 2. oddone realized it, and decided to step down to coach when xpecial got kicked. they picked up gleebglarbu for support who is a 3 TIME CHALLENGER support main and Amazing for jungle who I haven't really seen play too much but is apparently also pretty good

i personally see tsm doing better from here on, but only time will tell if they'll be able to take down c9

allstars spoilers

Last edited by Faint; May 11, 2014 at 08:45 PM.
Who wanna bet from all my money that SKT will win S4 WC?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

WC is still a couple months away. All it takes is another slump from SKT or another team picking up the pace to put SKT in jeopardy. They've lost enough games now that there's enough information to figure out what makes SKT lose, and more than enough information to see what makes them win. A team has already called ahead of time that they had a plan for SKT and won a series against them (KT Arrows if I remember correctly), so there is certainly a possibility of them being beaten when it matters.

Still, they certainly have shown up strong in Allstars. I'm thinking China needs to adapt their play to a different meta when they play Korea, there's an underlying pattern that Royal Club and OMG followed in their losses to SKT that hints at an unfavorable meta matchup. C9 needs a little more international experience, but they're certainly adapting well, so they might be ready for Worlds. Fnatic needs to get consistent, they're terrifying on point, but they can just as quickly become deflated. I feel it's in part to their team's strategy, as their emphasis on star players is starting to fall apart in the face of weaker players with better teamplay, so they seem to fall flat on their faces when they win lane but just can't capitalize on it.

And who knows, maybe North Korea will be the hard counter to SKT. Let's wait until WC is here before we start betting life savings.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games