Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Before you get as good as me? You have already surpassed me in texturing skill. It won't be long until you are better than me at general art, if your not already.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Test Your Skills
I don't know if you guys are interested or not, but I am doing some stuff using MS Publisher and Paint.NET.
If any of you guys have MS Publisher, I hope you will help me. ;]

I am making a poster for a production that a dance school that my sister goes to. They want my "expertise" so that they know they will get a good quality picture, and I am happy to oblige. (I am also one of the lighting people)
I decided I would bring it to you guys to test some of your skills in your favourite Image Editor, and MS Publisher or whatever you prefer to make a poster in.

Basically, it has to have something to do with dancing, but also, they want a "High School Musical" kind of theme to it.
For example, I am this far through making it:

Now, you guys can try to add onto that, or you can make a completely new one, it doesn't worry me. I just want to see what you guys can do, but also let you guys see what YOU can do. ;]

Now, it MUST have this information:
Date and Time: Friday December 4th at 7:00pm and Saturday December 5th at 2:00pm.
Tickets Avaliable at Westpac, Milton or from Stella Lloyd, ph 03-417-8343.
Adults $5 Children $2.

It doesn't have to be EXACTLY that, just along those lines. (the wording or structure, don't change the dates or times, OBVIOUSLY)

No prize or anything, just the feeling of accomplishment. ;]
NOW GO GO GO!!!

Put in Leet Chambers because of certain peoples phone numbers and all that. I think I can trust you guys, can't I?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Well, i need a bit of practice before i can make aweome 'RDC' type heads but all i needed to know was how to get symmetry and now i just make random patterns with the path tool and delete the lines that dont look good.

Also, if one thing is true, i have not surpassed fezch in texturing skill, maybe if i get a bit better i will be at the same sort of level but i need to work on this before i can surpass you like you said i have.
Lol. Nice. Thats pen tool spam, and it is the greatest. ;]
Awww, come on... ;]
You can always try! ;]
This is all i can add to it withut it going fugley: EDIT: Ooops, sorry double post my bad, thought you would have posted by now.