yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I say no to all of them for the same reason as Rutten... And because of 1 and 5 posts... But this last one, I won't say anything...

#TribeOn
I'll update it with screenies and replays later, but this is basically what we're looking for:

Hi, I'm lsl. I saw this clan a while ago (after accepting SpaceLlama into my clan, and getting to know UricHunt2 a little), and thought "Well, cool."
After my clan died, i decided to come here. Anyway, on with the application.
I'm a green belt with 186 qi, a blue belt with 380 qi, a brown belt with 650 qi, a black belt with 1864 qi, a black belt with 1200 qi, and was once a 3rd dan with 3200 qi (my original account.). As you can see, i like to buy and sell accounts.

I live in Melbourne, Australia, so my GMT is +10.

My strongest mod is sambo, closely followed by aikido. I've won over 1000 matches in sambo, and 500 in aikido.

Self Description: I'm a 15 year old white male. 6'3" and growing steadily. About me personally? Quite shy irl, straight A's, in a very tight group of friends. Mildly insecure, i just don't trust people. When i decide i do trust a person, i'd trust them with anything. I'm able to forum avidly, although i'm not as active as i once was. Access to irc, etc.

Past Clans: Delta (Eventually became co-leader, but due to inactivity and pressure from the leaders of this clan, i left. Interestingly, that sparked a chain of leaving.), Sage (I started it, and it failed. A lot.).

I'm extremely active on the forums. I had 2000 posts on one account, before it was boosted to 6000 o.o

I'll include replays and pics later, i'm on my phone for now, so i'm unable.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll consider me.
@ SRBIA4EVER Yeah that promise to be active i dont believe. you only have one post. At least your honest... You joined in 09-08
Acctualy is Llama old set... Anyway, MrTeapawt:

YOU'RE THE END OF THE WORLD!! TEAPAWT WILL KILL US ALL!!! (That's just a joke please!!) That's how the earth is going to be when Bojan end our clan picture...

#TribeOn