yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The matter in question is not whether homosexuality is acceptable, it's 'Is homosexuality a choice or genetic?'.
If you clicked on the link that he provided you would have seen that and you also would have seen that he explicitly stated not to bring marriage into the debate. So yeah, gj there.
But, from what I can discern from your post, you just pretty much agree with what everyone else here has said.
I'll give this topic another 12 hours for people to post in before changing it.

Belt and Qi: belt - black (1st dan) qi - at the moment I have 1051 qi

GMT: -5

Your strongest mod: I am best on wushu, but I am also trying to get better at kickboxing

Self Description: To name a few adjectives; socially awkward (in real life, but not online), smart (strait "A" student), and thrill seeker

Past Clans: Sexy (not official)

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): I am active on the forum. Whenever I get on, if there is anything relevant I have to say, I will do so, but if not, then I will not post.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

Three of my best MP replays: look down (decap_multi1 I like because I decap my opponent with my butt)

Extras (just a little extra): win ratio - 1.444
achievements: prodigy, sensei, violence perfected
Attached Files
decap_multi1.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
decap_multi3.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
BAM3.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Originally Posted by SRBIA4EVER View Post
Belt and qi: 2dan black belt , 2344 qi

GMT: sry no clue

Your Strongest Mod: judo and aikido

Self Description:I play ToriBash realy gladly and i want to a clan.

Past Clans: NrG (dispersed)

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):no i am not active in forum but i promise i will be active

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: http://yfrog.com/7bunbenannthtnep

And 3 of your best MP replays: http://yfrog.us/enclip0060z

My other mp replays are all not so good.This is my best hope i can join! =)

No. As said by Rutten, how hard can it be to use correct grammar on an application?

"I play ToriBash realy gladly and i want to a clan." That's more of a reason for joining rather than a self description.
Plus, your head is from a free texture shop, if I'm not mistaken.
Also, Judo is unfair from Akido because you have an unlimited space to fight, therefore causes safing.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
In a nutshell, I'm staying.

/close kthx?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post

Urichunt2

HOLEH NUTCAEK IT'S ME
May i suggest an alternative and a natural medicine like marijuana?
It gets you relaxed and it sure makes you hungry 8D
But hey,i don't wanna sound like a bad influence to you so if you felling really depressed ,maybe smoking a joint isn't the right choice.
If at all possible, I prefer to forge my own path through life, then call it 'destiny' once the cards have settled...
When I say don't self medicate, that's exactly the shit I'm talking about, Morph.

Someone who is potentially borderline should not be taking ANY depressant, let alone one as potent as marijuana.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Ugh, i've had enough. Later today i'll post an example of a good application. Anybody ninja's me, and their app will be crushed. Unless it's rutten, cause he'll close all the loopholes and stuff :v
Originally Posted by gala12 View Post
Hey "Mateys!"

Well, ive done my application before but you dindt accept me, but that was long ago, now im better, and stronger, and more mature.

My belt and Qi: Black belt with 1673 Qi

GMT: My GMT its the normal one, ( the same as London)

My strongest Mod: My strongest mod would probably be jousting, but i considerate myself a good wushu player too ( modesty apart ).

Self description: Well, theres nothing much to say about me... but, oh well if it has to be then...
Im a very funny guy, but serious when its the time. I really enjoy make people laugh and have good moment with me, so that makes me happy.
I do not consider myself a humble person, i think i dont give the desearveud value to some stuff.
But i think im a good guy, with good thoughts and a good attitude, and responsble aswell.

Past Clans: Oldteam ( Big thank you to oldteam community and very special thank you to Firewizard and his awsoeme work on the clan, and of course is kindness to me. Ill tell you a story now, when i started playing toribash i dindt know anything as normal for a nub, but firewizard teached some stuff, gave me funds, and showed me what a good player is.

Am I active on Forums?: Yes i do am, i usually post more than 3 times a day, so, a week its not a problem for me.

Screnies:

Replays:

Modesty apart, but this an example of a good app, if you do something like this you will have higher chances to be accepted.