Toribash
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
Guys my set wasn't c/p i swear you people are blind

You're still with that... Get over the set thing, we are talking about you getting banned lots of times for the forum behavior
.............WTF!! i not doing anything the skull head was mine!
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
well that not what ishie said he said that you i got it off the internet and then i said 3000 said he made the head.
The shadow version
well was not used ever on toribash so i claimed it as a head!
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
I was just about to kick him anyway ,xd! You saved me time 300!
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
No but when your trouble scanner turns on everything is fun. Your reputation isn't good. And for many reason. Wanna be more accepted start fixing your reputation. And saying something is yours cause only cause its not used for that is still plagarizm none other then less. You did not ask for premision from him to use it as an head. It's stealing. Then your selling it. Plagarizm. Fix your rep.
lol

Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
you guys are rude and i thought this clan was fun nope just no fun *scaaning for fun* scanner says this isn't the right spot to scan jason* oops

Fuck off. If you post here one more time, I'm reporting you. Now fuck off and go. We all know you are PhyscoXxXx.

Even if no body is wearing that head, you don't claim ownership for it and say you made it. The real owner can, anytime, sell it. Stop role playing and take this seriously you arrogant three year old shitpool.

See now? You ruined my good mood.
Last edited by Nagato; Jun 21, 2013 at 09:40 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this