Toribash
it didnt say anything about it this time, but someone logged in to my account from i think it was germany. So yeah, that may have happened again.
Let's eat grandma! : Let's eat, grandma!
Commas Save Lives
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I think the recruitment should be closed, for now.

We have way too many members. Let's do an inactivity check.

Well, the members just joined because everyone accepted, why the fuck you guys don't think again about who is applying?

Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Pwr is stupid.

He's a fucking selfish bitch who thinks he's the best. He never has the time to take a joke. That's why his clan died and nobody went to revive it. He begged me to buy his stuff for 30k because he owed someone TC.

Anyway, rant over

It's a clan is funny
-----

I knew that Jason was 3000

I just wanted to see if he would change.

Kick him, he dishonored our clan and a fellow member.

I'm not a big fan of Pwr, he alredy lost some points with me, but i used to like the clan power or well, my friend p0w that made power...
So, about guys that scam your clan mates, kick it. -.-
We shall kick them all!
@k: we dont accept everyone. I would have you to know that I kicked alot of people.
-@tru: you are not active and samething else.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Originally Posted by TFguy View Post
"He" is 30001068. Known for market scams and awful forum behavior.

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Well, the members just joined because everyone accepted, why the fuck you guys don't think again about who is applying?

I'm not a big fan of Pwr, he alredy lost some points with me, but i used to like the clan power or well, my friend p0w that made power...
So, about guys that scam your clan mates, kick it. -.-

Yea, I think one of his alts scammed me then got screenies and banned him.
Guys my set wasn't c/p i swear you people are blind
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3