Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would say yes not because of you rdc, i would say yes because he actually posted in the proper format unlike the past 2 dickheads who tried to join.
Originally Posted by Profile1to10 View Post
Alright, I'm sticking with this clan.
But yeah, i posted my ap almost 2 months ago and only fezch replied.. |:
So yeah, thanks guys.

:0
I replied too! I said you were cool... Didnt i?

Anyway if i didnt i do remember looking at your post thinking yeah, this dudes cool.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Wow, spam much? ;]
Hi Uric. Hows it goin?
RDC, did you post the app?

Actually no.

Sorry if this annoyed you Fezch.
Maybe we could make a spam thread in NZ forums? lol.
Why have I not closed this yet? I am sure I did.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
The bin is NOT MISSING! I have hidden it from you guys. :O
Only RDC, Snor and I can see it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol. The NZ forums IS spam. Its uselesspost.com! ;]
No but when i first logged on then i thought it was, then i noticed i had dropped 50 posts and a bunch of threads were gone. Also, you dont delete them, you bin them otherwise you lose posts.
Yea. WAY better. ;]
I just hope he is forum-active. ;]