Ranking
That's not a bad choice, once you master Tryn you should have good judgement on wherever or not you can kill somebody, farming safely and knowing your limits. Tryndamere is very much a person that you learn when you can and can't take somebody on kinda champ.

However Tryndamere is very susceptible to kiting and CC so maybe he isn't the best first pick but like everybody says. If you like somebody go for it, you won't get any worse from playing somebody- only better :')
What can I say...

Get SKT'd noobs.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
That's not a bad choice, once you master Tryn you should have good judgement on wherever or not you can kill somebody, farming safely and knowing your limits. Tryndamere is very much a person that you learn when you can and can't take somebody on kinda champ.

However Tryndamere is very susceptible to kiting and CC so maybe he isn't the best first pick but like everybody says. If you like somebody go for it, you won't get any worse from playing somebody- only better :')

A) He's level 14, draft pick isn't a problem

B) Least he doesn't have to aim Tryn's ult xD, nothing easier than hitting 1 button and being unkillable.

C) He has an affinity to top lane

I think it's a smart next pick up too
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Its true, I do like me some top lane. But good news is I seem to find everything but support fun. So I guess I'm kinda versatile? I'll buy tryn when I get the moneyz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Haha DrHax ^^ Good step up, I'm guess you two are both NA though. Otherwise I'd happily play with you peeps :')

And Rawr I'm the same xD I will play any role but support, despite the fact I own Sona, Leona and a few support/mage esque kinda champs like Annie+Zyra :')
Am I the only support main on this thread? :s I don't get why people wouldn't like it, it let's you not think about the cs micro, and instead focus on map and skill micro, which I find infinitely more interesting. Similar to jungle, but less pressure to be everywhere and get gold. And often easier to get gold depending on the support.

And it's not like you can't carry as supports, it's just not the obvious carrying in other roles. Facilitation carrying rather than outright carrying.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Am I the only support main on this thread? :s I don't get why people wouldn't like it, it let's you not think about the cs micro, and instead focus on map and skill micro, which I find infinitely more interesting. Similar to jungle, but less pressure to be everywhere and get gold. And often easier to get gold depending on the support.

And it's not like you can't carry as supports, it's just not the obvious carrying in other roles. Facilitation carrying rather than outright carrying.

I get so frustrated trying to help others when I cant get kills myself. At least when I go tanky as like a lee sin to help my team and peel than just play morgana and hope to god my ADC isn't P.O.H.R.

I love support if I know the ADC is god :'c
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

No, you're not. I have every support except for Lulu (and Braum, buying him asap).
I'm also starting to like add more. I'm quite the fan of ashe and I'm not bad with landing her ult to support a push.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]