Toribash
Lol, Nobudd's attention whoring :V
Look who says that.
Get on IRC, don't bullshit about activity. You, yourself aren't too active aswell.
If a leader thinks about leaving, that means that clan sucks.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
It's not about threads or anything, we got tons of threads to discuss shit in, everything got posted atleast once already. It's about people being too lazy to post at least twice or atleast once in the forums. If you don't show the will to do it, I will no longer care about it.
A clan is about being active themselves, caring about the clan themselves, and not just posting once the leader kicks your ass for being inactive.

That's the reason.

I have to say that I myself are probably one of the most inactive members in this clan. I have things to do in real life that's why I'm mostly online in the evenings. Also I have things to do online for some friends and I still wanna play my games, that's why my forum activity dropped. I'll try to post more in the near future
I probably never am in #addicted because Jtank never is anymore, Lucas barely is, you aren't too much either and the only ones lurking there sometimes are ezeth and buster, probably because they got it on their autojoin.

I just get bored of having IRC opened and waiting for somebody to join/write because I don't like leaving irc open while playing COD.
Besides: I don'T see you bumping all threads either. Look at the board. Every thread has atleast one time me posting in it, and in most cases, I was the last one posting, so don't you talk about that shit even though it's not true.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Feb 14, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
I probably never am in #addicted because Jtank never is anymore, Lucas barely is, you aren't too much either and the only ones lurking there sometimes are ezeth and buster, probably because they got it on their autojoin.

I get there more often lately, and I'm working on getting there on regular basis :V

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos

I just get bored of having IRC opened and waiting for somebody to join/write because I don't like leaving irc open while playing COD.
Besides: I don'T see you bumping all threads either. Look at the board. Every thread has atleast one time me posting in it, and in most cases, I was the last one posting, so don't you talk about that shit even though it's not true.

WHAT?
I am in #Addicted atleast 6 hours a day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Well, I may have exaggerated there, I'll try to be more active on irc.
But still, please try to be more active, and bump all the old stickies. :v
My theory:

Fargle+Complete clan vector picture=Nobud not quit-ah tb.

@Ikua: I got invited to a team by a few people but I'm wondering if I should go with some Addicts or other friends.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Bad thing is that we are divided to +1~~ and +10~~ GMTs

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, we CAN try joinin' it. Or else I'll find some polfags like Verax and make them join it :C

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos