Ranking
the 5 try(apply) ? i think ..
well anyway i worked and practiced hard and made this replays
hope you like them :3
Attached Files
Replay-AwesomeKICKS.rpl (159.0 KB, 20 views)
Replay-KickWON.rpl (132.0 KB, 19 views)
REPLAY-ORMO1.rpl (281.5 KB, 18 views)
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
hello everybody
this is my first apply
i love boomkick's and dislike grabs <_<
Attached Files
decaco.rpl (104.1 KB, 23 views)
bombom.rpl (65.8 KB, 21 views)
orm.rpl (59.7 KB, 23 views)
woah. so, heres is some replays. hopes there good enough for you guys :[] anyway here are some
Attached Files
wat do boom boom.rpl (134.3 KB, 17 views)
imma hero-.-.rpl (165.1 KB, 13 views)
fuck, burned down to cinders.rpl (307.8 KB, 14 views)
@weed33:

weed33 - quick combo.rpl - Mediocre madman. Most hits were quite boring and could've been better. Good post transition though.

# nice split.rpl - Rather mediocre splitcap. Although it was a core, the splitkick looked rather boring. Try adding some spin or something to spice it up.

weed33 - freerunning.rpl - The freerunning looked rather simple. You should try moving more realistically rather than flail around to get where you want.

Unfortunately, it's a no for now. Just keep at it and you'll get there.

@pleasu:

lel - shit.rpl - The splitkick was pretty cool but the decap could've been better. Needed more flow as well.

noreasontolie.rpl - This is a pretty nice splitcap. Splitpunch was alright, and the decap kick was nice, with the little fake kick midair and all.

TamerEvent2.rpl - This replay had nice flow but it wasn't very exciting. The hits were somewhat stylish but were kinda slow and nonbrutal to be great.

Unfortunately, a no from me. Just work on speed and power and you'll get there.

@Guy1321:

Replay-AwesomeKICKS.rpl - Rather mediocre hits. You seem to be somewhat stiff and times and sometimes a bit jerky. Try having more flow.

Replay-KickWON.rpl - Would've been a great decap had the spin been faster, but otherwise, a rather mediocre decap. Also you should've stayed in that standing pose rather than spinning then falling.

REPLAY-ORMO1.rpl - The split was alright, the decap could've been much faster and more stylish but was okay as well. Last kick, as powerful as it was, looked weird. Using the same leg consecutively like that just doesn't look good. Sometimes it can, but in this case, no.

Unfortunately, a no from me. Try working on flow and style and you'll get there.

@Treadmill:

tread's inprove combo.rpl - Pretty ok madman. Speed and power were there, but it needed more style. See before the decap kick, you see how both your legs are symmetrically scrunched up? Looks ugly. Even if a limb isn't being used actively for a strike, it's still very important to move them. Try not to keep a limb in the same position for too long.

tread's brokenhearted.rpl - Ugly madman. Stiff, slow and had some bad hits.

Tread- Maddyman1.rpl - Again, speed and power were there, but needed but more style, flow and less stiffness.

Unfortunately, it's a no from me. Work on style, flow and less stiffness and you'll get there.

@ApozZMaN:

decaco.rpl - That decappunch was straightup sexy. No complaints here.

bombom.rpl - A really simple and boring punch. Big contrast between this punch and the first.

orm.rpl - Although that boomed it's looked pretty boring. It's also looked kinda weak and inaccurate, signaling to me that the boom was luck. I had suspicions of it being less than 100DMT actually but I don't think it is.

Unfortunately, a no from me. Try stringing together more hits rather than just one. Also work on power.

@icon5:

wat do boom boom.rpl - Loved the spin before the kicks. Would've been a great replay had the first kick flowed more with the initial spin but still overall a pretty good replay. The pose could've been a little less awkward as well.

imma hero-.-.rpl - The scissor arm thing looked great and flowed well with the kick. I would've prefered something else rather than breaking your own wrist to throw at Uke. I'm not a big fan of self DMs, deliberate or not. Maybe grabbing Uke's arm and breaking HIS wrist to throw at Uke would've been good.

fuck, burned down to cinders.rpl - A pretty fast and brutal madman. Quite messy though. The skeet was pretty good. Try making your hits more clear and try avoiding too much contact with Uke that makes lots of your bodyparts red.

Unfortunately, a no from me. But just barely a "no". If another recruiter strongly disagrees then I may revoke my no but for now, no.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Jun 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM.
Thanks DeeJay
but one question
when you said "Replay-KickWON.rpl - Would've been a great decap had the spin been faster, but otherwise, a rather mediocre decap. Also you should've stayed in that standing pose rather than spinning then falling."
i wasn't falling in the end..
in the end i just kick the ground and made a pose...wasn't falling
if it matter's or not i just want you to know :P
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Originally Posted by Huszti View Post
What about for me?
marco say yes

I've already said yes, you're in.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Huszti View Post
What about for me?
marco say yes

If a recruiter approves of you and nobody disagrees, then you're in.

Marco approved of you and I agree. You're in etc.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
If a recruiter approves of you and nobody disagrees, then you're in.

Marco approved of you and I agree. You're in etc.

Is it include's replays?
because i remember that Marco said that my replay "Replay-KickWON"
was in the right conditions to join ORMO
but now DeeJayy741 said that it's not in the right conditions..and stuff..
so..is it ?:P..
Pendragon = Bandwagon.