Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Well, I guess if you want to skip out your liver, so yeah, it's faster. but if you consume any toxins your liver will not save you from it and so you will probably be more likely to die

That's close to a fair assessment:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1913575.html
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Well Wizard decided that it was his swamp and not mine, then Wizard became a lazy ogre, unlike me, and the swamp went to hell.
Now we have a bad wamprat infestation, all the slugs are dried up, the mud doesn't have good texture and lacks the proper amount
of moisture in it. Its just not a good swamp right now.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I forgot, who has a Steam Powered account?

Who plays Team Fortress 2?

Maybe tomorrow, I'll finish my first mannup mode on tf2, on a mission for an australium weapon.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
We've began to divert to Team Fortress 2, this clan is now on a dark path that leads only to death. I'm sure you'll enter our cs:go phase soon enough and declare your death to the world.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
I honestly didn't think it was a thing, I've never personally played it, but I know what the game is. Looks like a shit game to me personally and I never understood why so many people got into it, but meh to each their own. I'm going play minecraft and build a dirt house that I can lure Sparky into for pixel fun.
If you haven't noticed...

zsxdcee is now a trial and legitop0 is now a member

nugeten took care of things
ナゲット