Toribash
Static I'm not quite sure why you sent that 100k to the clan because you can't really buy your way into this clan. Though I'm pretty sure your not trying to "buy" your way into the clan I'm still a tad bit confused as to why you did that.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
That's what I suggested before.
People say private board is unneeded.
Maybe that was because we didn't expect to get money this fast.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, I do think we should buy the private board. It could help us when discussing new applicants, discussing things we don't want to people outside the clan to see, discussing the trials aprovation and other things we may find necessary. These are just a few things I had in mind when bumping your suggestion Zwouter. Since we have all the requisits to do it, I don't see a reson to not get the private board at all. Therefore, it would be nice if the others members come up giving their opinion, saying whether they want or not the private board.

Also, sorry Zwouter, I should have quoted your post, my bad.
I am all for the private board. Regardless if we use it for anything important, it would be fun to have and could prove useful in the future.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I am all for the private board. Regardless if we use it for anything important, it would be fun to have and could prove useful in the future.

It could be a better alternative to replying on the application board and to declutter it. After all, if people really want to join tl;dr, they'll wait to be accepted, not wait for responses.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I saw you wanted a private board and I had the tc so I said fuck it. Plus I wouldn't try and buy my way into the clan. Just thought I'd be generous.
Guys, just a piece of advice, try not to complain when people give us loads of tc for free next time ok? Thanks.

And giving tc isn't immaterial when it comes to showing suitability for the clan. It demonstrates firstly that he is (probably) intelligent enough to make tc and secondly that he is willing to give away that tc to better his chances of joining us. That probably means he cares about being part of the clan than at least a few of our members (or at least me).
-----
I feel like immaterial was the wrong word to use there idk.
Last edited by Zelda; Jun 1, 2015 at 08:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
If I had the money on hand, I would have given it as well. I only said that a private board isn't top priority because most of what we talk about can be put into the existing threads, with the one exception I can think of being talking about new applicants.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.