Toribash
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
God that kids voice was annoying. Anyways, does anybody used it? I've joined it like 5 times today and it's only been this legsol kid who isn't even in the clan but just lurks in our irc.

i guess you are talking about irc, you highlighted me at wrong time, i actually was sleeping after 16 hours of studying physics.
After exam i need to study for algebra. Just regular finals :C.
Originally Posted by Scorpio000 View Post
i guess you are talking about irc, you highlighted me at wrong time, i actually was sleeping after 16 hours of studying physics.
After exam i need to study for algebra. Just regular finals :C.

How 'bout turning off irc when u go to sleep? Or the sound at least
i have headphones connected all the time so this is not the problem, irc is working in the background so i tend to forget about it, i simply don't turn off my notebook just because i know i will need it whenever i wake up(i don't know when, i can wake up 2h,3 or even 5h later <- maximum xd).
this is exhilarating.

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
Guys guys guys guys guys......
I even need to tell yah this is a CARICATURE like style a caricature draw is a exaggeration of some characteristics that identify a face.
This head doesn't have anything wrong... its mapped perfectly and its a really well done caricature.

Perfect head... It totally deserve to be in the expo.

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
" caricature is a description of a person using exaggeration of some characteristics and oversimplification of others"

You get owned by your own link , good job.

My reaction: rolf Say what?
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
"and oversimplification of others"

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
A caricature can have both semplification or exaggerations.. and in some case it's just an exaggeration and deformation.
Also.. this head is a caricatural face. Not much to discuss about.

from wiki
"A caricature is a portrait that exaggerates or distorts the essence of a person, animal or object to create an easily identifiable visual likeness. In literature, a caricature is a description of a person using exaggeration of some characteristics and oversimplification of others."

can yah read right?

also chuck... I guess I know better than you what a caricarute is, avoid to point out useless and irrelevant things which are not the case of this texture.

ROLF if you can read all u'll have fun

Last edited by Chikin; Feb 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Well chuck always did have a problem with his temper.

Well, as a 12 year old kid it was kind of suprising that I understood half of the shit you guys were talking about.
Also chicken, you doing dat texture making thing that ferrock is hosting?
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
well.. chuck is not much older than you I guess... but not sure about it... still funny however, he openly attack me because he dislike my person and fail. :d

It's not the first time we got into discussion... still quite lame the fact that he insult without being able to make a firm point on what he say... and I love the struggling for turn the fail into a thing with a sense.. but it always turns in a bigger fail.

[09:57] <ChuckNinja> get your facts right , idiot.

[10:12] <ChuckNinja> LEt's dont forgot the fact that enstein was a good philosph and good at math
[10:12] <ChuckNinja> and that literature is relevent to his charachter

:'d rolfing while crying for the pain
Chicken: tldr, but w8wat? He's just mad about caricature of Einstein? LAAAME
Also: I will say no for his app for "Minecrafters org", hehe
Datsick: just join IRC, sit there and wait for ppl, we're most GMT +1, what about You?
He forgot that part :

[10:18] <chicken89> owell... it was just for get to know a different point of view
[10:19] <chicken89> but i guess i will never get yours
[10:19] <chicken89> i must be to dumb as you said

Please show the entire conversation , ogod.

also that part : [10:15] <ChuckNinja> [10:13] <chicken89> lol
[10:15] <ChuckNinja> Good thing that you now understand me.
[10:16] <chicken89> ahahah
[10:17] <chicken89> fair enough, king of debates

also ,

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
if its a caricature, then he needs to do it properly. it doesnt look a caricature, it just looks wrong.
it has no caricature character, the eyes are almost sad. the mouth is disapproving.
caricatures are supposed to be humorous and fun.
toribash models are not ideal for changing the proportions and mapping because the size and shape of the sphere is always constant, and the mapping is awkward enough already

besides that, the drawing work on the skin around the mouth and eyebrow arches is too hard, looks plastic and moulded.
ive said the same about his previous and current pieces. and all his ears look like that, its a mapping fault, not an intentional design aspect.

Orginally Posted by chicken89 :
Guys guys guys guys guys......
I even need to tell yah this is a CARICATURE like style a caricature draw is a exaggeration of some characteristics that identify a face.
This head doesn't have anything wrong... its mapped perfectly and its a really well done caricature.

Perfect head... It totally deserve to be in the expo.

And :
Originally Posted by chicken89

also chuck... I guess I know better than you what a caricarute is, avoid to point out useless and irrelevant things which are not the case of this texture.

Last edited by Chuck; Feb 4, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
k we see.

No need to start more. The end is that you guys are fighting over some head and then Chuck lost his temper and then chicken sarcastically agreed that he was stupid.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this