Toribash
Pretty dead.
Just standard :P

PS. Stop using invade tags. Nobody needs invade tags on the atlantic forum :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shit's going down IRL. Won't be 'as' active. Will check in here and their, but until I clear things up, won't be posting/checking anything.

Hold down the fort while I'm on stand by
Not necessarily, just got into a relationship with a long term friend(we've been 'officially' dating for like 8 months, but been friends for about 12 years), and her dad is a complete jackass, won't talk to me, and thinks I'm a complete tool(This parts true, but still, what he doesn't know won't hurt him). And he's trying to make it so we can't see each other. He's trying to move out of their current house and out of the city so she can't see me, since she see's me behind his back.

Long story short, getting a permit so I can move out and get a house with her. She's 17 and I'm going on 18, but we're both seniors in high school, so we can't just move out yet, and we don't know how far away they would end up moving. It's taking awhile to get things done. Might be at least a month or two before things are settled. See you guys than ^_^
Last edited by Hacks; Feb 27, 2012 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Left shit out
Originally Posted by WuTangLee View Post
Thats hacking.

IF I HAD MOD POWERS I WOULD SMITE YOU FOR THAT USELESS POST.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Not necessarily, just got into a relationship with a long term friend(we've been 'officially' dating for like 8 months, but been friends for about 12 years), and her dad is a complete jackass, won't talk to me, and thinks I'm a complete tool(This parts true, but still, what he doesn't know won't hurt him). And he's trying to make it so we can't see each other. He's trying to move out of their current house and out of the city so she can't see me, since she see's me behind his back.

Long story short, getting a permit so I can move out and get a house with her. She's 17 and I'm going on 18, but we're both seniors in high school, so we can't just move out yet, and we don't know how far away they would end up moving. It's taking awhile to get things done. Might be at least a month or two before things are settled. See you guys than ^_^

Well, best of luck mate, as long as you are both sure you are doing the right thing i wish you well. Even if you are a tool, try not to alienate too many people in the process ;)