Toribash
Love you lots muffin, you should depict a scene of our love making. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'd like to get involved again but I'm concerned with activity, both others' and my own. I feel like there needs to be some sort of overhaul for hype.
So, that means you'll be back? Also I'll try to keep the activity up, but everyone's busy. I think recruiting would be a better solution.
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
How's it hangin?

Handed in my first round of researches, analysises and presentations. So scared.

Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
I'd like to get involved again but I'm concerned with activity, both others' and my own. I feel like there needs to be some sort of overhaul for hype.

Hype you say. The reason we were so hyped initially was because we were trying to become official. We were striving for something and that generated ideas on how to get bigger, how to become noticed, how to get finance and so on.
We had a goal, basically. Right now, the reason some of you are losing interest is because we did it. We became official, and now we're thinking, 'now what?'.
We're flapping in the wind basically because, I guess we dont really quite know what to do.. I think we need to reevaluate what we're doing. Otherwise, we're just gonna keep tripping and getting frustrated
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
Handed in my first round of researches, analysises and presentations. So scared.

It's okay.
I'm 100.4% sure you did a good job. You always do your best.

Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
We're flapping in the wind basically because, I guess we dont really quite know what to do.. I think we need to reevaluate what we're doing. Otherwise, we're just gonna keep tripping and getting frustrated

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I think we should totally host a realism event.
First person to do a quadruple corkscrew, quadruple full twist or triple aerial twist wins.

We should totally do this. Or something like that, just not as complex.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Most accurate representation of a karate kata, knockout competition. Starring with super simple katas then getting harder
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu