Toribash
Hmm guys idk... I think its good that Hisoka joined but asking for ascetics this quick idk... Its my opinion. And all of new members Its nice to meet you at clan thread Im the clan prior i live at indonesia and i got school to do im 11 years old so i wish you goodluck at the clan and i wish you dont leave our clan
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
I did a war alone vs blast (B), won 10-7.

yeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH nice we win^^

ans yeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i see my siganture
-----
Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
Hmm guys idk... I think its good that Hisoka joined but asking for ascetics this quick idk... Its my opinion. And all of new members Its nice to meet you at clan thread Im the clan prior i live at indonesia and i got school to do im 11 years old so i wish you goodluck at the clan and i wish you dont leave our clan

hisoka is a olt tori like me i think we can do this 4 him . hes a gain 4 or clan dont worry i feel that every things go ok XD

sry 4 my bad english, clan
Last edited by trybut; Aug 13, 2014 at 06:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
slip out the back and stab hard.......
.TrybuT
Originally Posted by tobreak View Post

I understand your attention.. but Hisoka is a very good war-player.. so it was a must for me to put him into ascetic-rank. hope you can agree with my disicion.
Hey guys, glad we are allys because both clan seems like will survive the way to become official, good luck with that, i'll try to help with activity too.
thx DvSpl.. thats very kind hope to see you ingame soon.
we should talk 'bout possible things we can do as allies..
btw.. have to say: this is the last reinvitation of a monk..
the reason why I reinvited rc is, that he was one of the first monks.