Toribash
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
It basically costs as much as minecraft for a decent usage of the server.

There's one available package: Mercenary. It costs $5.
It's extremely easy to do without it, I was able to get a couple diamonds swords and a set of iron armor within 90 minutes. Learn to play on the server, it's different from normal minecraft.

If you really dislike it and want a regular build server with PvP, MCMMO, and towny check out this server:

(Forum Thread)

guys i need some help. i just bought minecraft and cant play it. ive played it before by "other means". when i log in and it checks for up dates i get a black screen..... ive tryed every thing ive deleted the bin, reinstalled java, reinstalled minecraft. i run minecraft though a batch file, so i get a command prompt window when the game is running. well when i get the black screen it says "@ Pre Start" "Out of memory" then i get this repeatedly until i close minecraft "@ Pre-Render" "Out of Memory" and then i get a error file on my desktop named "hs_err_pidxxxx". i was playing minecraft lag free last week no problems, and ive looked every where for help, so can some 1 plz help me?
Last edited by greycobb; Jun 3, 2011 at 10:12 PM.
"Roll it up, Light it up, Smoke it up."
-Cypress hill
Originally Posted by greycobb View Post
guys i need some help. i just bought minecraft and cant play it. ive played it before by "other means". when i log in and it checks for up dates i get a black screen..... ive tryed every thing ive deleted the bin, reinstalled java, reinstalled minecraft. i run minecraft though a batch file, so i get a command prompt window when the game is running. well when i get the black screen it says "@ Pre Start" "Out of memory" then i get this repeatedly until i close minecraft "@ Pre-Render" "Out of Memory" and then i get a error file on my desktop named "hs_err_pidxxxx". i was playing minecraft lag free last week no problems, and ive looked every where for help, so can some 1 plz help me?

Get more Memory... Solved.
idk if that will solve it becuz it works fine 1 day and then stops the next, i also tryed to install a mod that day and got a black screen, but i deleted the bin folder and i still got a black screen so
"Roll it up, Light it up, Smoke it up."
-Cypress hill
Reinstall the whole thing, try not to multitask while playing, try a program like game booster to close processes that could be taking memory and therefore slowing the game.
Greycobb: Try running a Virus scan.
Also, anyone got a server?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..