Toribash
Also, wtf does your sig say?
-----
Nop devil, that's mine :P
-----
Mainly because, amber is sexier den chu
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 29, 2012 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I was locked in mariah cellar and all she fed me was bread and wine, more wine and more bread.

Your usertitle isn't out of the ordinary.

I was talking about ambers sig xD
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
guys i converted to Hoism the art of meditation and hoitation in which i practice harmony in a highly erotic environment
what you mean you got 3 kids?
And she also gave you cereal

LOL NOOB

My signature is sexy as fuck. And none of you speak that language. Such a shame
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Lol devil, y u no make bank banner?