Ranking
That was why I didn't want ezreal as the urf must play :/ nothing really fun occurred. I wanted to see somebody get caught in Mr. Soul's Wild Ride, or an asshole shaco or wukong. Ezreal as the must play was just so boring.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Ezreal does seem like a really boring champion, I haven't played as him yet though so I can say for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He isn't boring :c but in Urf it was quite cheesy, you can just spam long range skill shots and nobody could get in range to deal with you. And even if they got in range it was much too late as they lost too much hp getting close to you ontop of your ability to spam your teleport skill.

I love my ADC Ezreal <3 My most played ADC in ranked with one of the higher win rates
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
So is it worth getting him? I might after I look at a few games by him.

Ezreal isn't a champion for you at this time. Everything that frusturated you ingame that mechanically you're not solid on- ezreal needs.

Needless to say if you have a hard time ulting yourself as Kayle before you die, kiting and orb walking wont go well for you.

Also yes I'm very excited to watch these games after my interview today
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Dr Hax is right one this one, until you get more confident in your mechanics I wouldn't try Ezreal as an ADC. He's more mechanically demanding than some, quick cast is a must also.

Just practice with people with low difficulty, it doesn't mean they're bad. It just means it's easier to get their full potential with less demand of the player mechanics wise.

And as Kayle I normally don't ult myself just before I die, I don't really want to get myself in that situation. Play safe with Kayle and use your ult on other people that do a lot of damage so they have 2 seconds of complete safety to unload their damage on the enemy carries.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Ezreal isn't a champion for you at this time. Everything that frusturated you ingame that mechanically you're not solid on- ezreal needs.

Needless to say if you have a hard time ulting yourself as Kayle before you die, kiting and orb walking wont go well for you.

Also yes I'm very excited to watch these games after my interview today

No, buy Syndra/Ezreal/Zed/everyone too mechanically intensive for you. You'll get wrecked for a few games but the improvement in your play will be massive once you stop sucking with them.
Hoss.
Not sure what level you are at the moment Rawwrh but I'd say get Ez if you like him.
That's the first thing, if you like playing him.

Getting better at mechanics before you play him will increase your skills and possibly your enjoyment of him but I don't think it should be the deciding factor. I don't think that that's what these guys are saying but I just want to clarify.

All ad carries have overlapping mechanics (positioning, csing, targeting and all that) but within the general ad carry group there are smaller pockets of champs with similar playstyle and their own specific mechanics.
Ezreal is more of an ad caster (and can be played ap too) whereas something like caitly is more of a standard, linear carry.

All of the general ad carry mechanics can be picked up on any ad carry but I don't think there's necessarily an advantage by learning something like Caitlyn and then going to ez since their play styles are inherently different enough that the only benefit gained will be those basic skills. So I figure why not try Ez, see if you like him and then if you do, learn him. Getting the basic skills may be slightly more difficult since he brings the extra caster dimension and more things to think about but you have to learn them somehow so why not enjoy the process while you do.
Of course if you love him you love him, play the shit out of him who cares if you lose.

I play with Rawwrh every day and I'm on skype with him everyday, so he can know this is coming from a good place.

@Whoever was addressing me: If you have a hard time hitting the orange button in guitar hero, making that transition that you didn't need to do in easy or medium, the next step isn't to play Through the Fire and the Flames by Dragonforce until you "get it". It's just too much.

Rawwrh is still having troubles with not just core game mechanics but fundamental control. Most of the time- he plays with a LOCKED CAMERA. As Nasus, he will have 33 stacks on his Q 30 minutes into a game (yeah, that's 11 last hits with Q). He will be fundamentally challenged enough by playing ANY adc to the point that he can experience immense growth, he doesn't need to crank it up the furnace even higher and get so overwhelmed that he learns almost nothing from the experience.

I'm all for making things intentionally harder on yourself in order to make life easier in application, hell I've made like 3 videos saying that on my YouTube channel. There's a point though, where the level of difficulty is too high to adjust or just non applicable to the situation. I set the RT to 10 or so when practicing wushu so that if I can make reasonable comebacks sometimes under that reaction time, 20 is a joke. But if I set the RT to... I don't know 5, there's no need for it. It's sensory overload, it might be damn near impossible for my hands and brain to work with, and i'll learn essentially nothing from the experience.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Uhhhhhhhhh ok. I'm level 14 almost 15 btw. And I'll just buy tryn next then, was my original plan from the start.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]