Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gnrl? Grl? Something along those lines.
I don't know about these ranks, I am kind of on the fence atm.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, I suppose you do.
I didn't have any idea how to work Paint.NET when I first started. I never used layers, never put any plugins into it, and could even make a decent border for an image that already had a border on it. ;]
But I got better and better until now. I am using it to make images for my school's IFM course exam during the next week, and everything is turning out exactly as planned.
Basically, the moral of the story is, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Leet. ;]
0.1 more than the name of my clan. :O
TuT

Step 1..
Open Gimp

Step 2..
Open up your canvas..

Step 3..
Zoom into 200% or what ever your confortable with..
Also click on the path tool.

Step 4..
I like finding the dead centre so i can figure out where my eyes would go, as soon as i find the centre i move it accros maybe another 10-20pixels and place my A, then i go another 5+pixels and place my B, i then create the shape of my eye and stroke flip and stroke again.

Step 5..
Make sure when u do use the path tool u make the line width either 1or 2 i find 3+ to be to thick and ugly to use.

Step 6..
Start detailing and continue, when using a to b if making a mask to the mouth make sure to set a to the centre of the head so when u flip it around it is the same on the other side when u flip and stroke.
Dont forget to have your line width at 1 when detailing..

Continue to detail, blah blah at the end colour it.....
Blah blah..
Finish..
Last edited by RDC; Nov 8, 2009 at 09:17 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
Ok, cool.

Oh, um one thing, how do you mark place a and place b, also is here and easier way if finding the dead centre other than geussing?
no i dont guesss..
In the bottom left corner theres the coords of where your mouse is...
so try to get it dead set onto 128x128 meaning the middle if your using a 256x256 canvas.. if your using a 128x128 itd be 64x64..

TO go a-b..
use path tool click one point on where u want A and click another spot where u want B...
and just keep clicking to make a chain...

experiment with path tool ull start to udnerstand it way way more..
JaCk Is BaCk
I know how to use the path tool. I was just wondering how you permanently marked it without actually stroking the path.

EDIT: also do you do one eye, then do all the stuff on one side then copy paste and fip, then anchor down?
Last edited by coloo; Nov 8, 2009 at 09:36 AM.