Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I feel sorry for him, we went rage at him because he did the wrong thing, but he said he was told to post a new thread, who the fuck told him to do that?
Yes, but the tuts dont help, they tell me to draw this and draw that and i end up making a shit stain of it. I need to know how to draw well before the tuts do me any good at all.
So you have almost been here for a year and a half? Also if you are going to implement it so that it doesnt get too long, with the long names like corporal, general, private and sergent we could shorten them to cpl for corporal, sgt for sergent, pvt for private and i cant think of a good one for general. The rest are what is really used in the army for the short hand for the ranks, i dont know about general.

Also, updated xtwistedx is an elite.
Don't feel sorry for him, he probably won't ever look here again.
Who invited him? I don't think it was even anyone from our clan...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD

Lets get back on task, yea?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD