Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

RDC, could you explain to me or at least make a vid in normal speed with fairly good quality how you make your textures not look completely fail?

I really want to be able to make heads as good as you do but i just cant do it without any help.
Sweet, a little competition than. ;]
Who wants to bet on who?

P.S: Loach, I likey your post count. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, posting from his comp now. :O
OWNZ, Noice.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Well, I won't. I'm already NZ[1336]Fezch, which will soon turn into OWNZ[1336]Fezch. (Org Wars)
So I have no place to put it. ;]
There are TONNES of tuts on the forums, you just need to find the right one. ;]
But if RDC has the time to take out of his busy schedule, he might help you.
Wasn't me!
Thanks for taking care of that coloo. I hope that guy never comes back.
i think fezch went crazy and was angry etc and had rage at him..

I was probably comajonesing hard for some weird reason.
You will get better with practise young one. ;]