Ranking
The reason you'd get sunfire or randuin's is based on team comp and the champ played.

Sunfire compensates for a lack of aoe to supplement splitpushing. Commonly, bruisers who lack waveclear have cc as compensation, so sunfire gives them pushing speed.

Randuin's is more gold efficient, but only if you are engaging large groups of champions. If you already have waveclear, you often lack a way to lock someone down. Randuin's supplements that.

Randuin's is generally superior in most circumstances.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
ARAM is the best. Go get Janna and kill everyone.

Nah, the Cho'Gath support is real.

scrubs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Dr hax yells at me everytime I try something new D: Playing ARMA now, its quite fun.

Lol, the thought of hxc yelling at people amuses me

He used to get so upset when I would explain what he was doing wrong
Hoss.
I honestly don't understand why you guys even started a discussion about Randuins vs Sunfire cape.

It's common sense that you should always go for Randuins instead of Sunfire when playing Udyr.
I can't think of a single case when Sunfire cape would be better than Randuins for him in jungle.

What I asked for was the whole build.

First back: I get spirit stone and Madred razors. (Unlimited sustain in jungle without blue)
Second back: Completed feral flare(yes, with 30 stacks), boots of swiftness and start Zephyr.
Third back: Finish Zephyr, start trinity.
Fourth back: It gets tricky at third/fourth back. At this point of the game, team fights might start. I have shitons of FF stacks, tons of offensive items, but I often lack armor/health when fighting unless it's 1v1. I don't understand how trick2g performs so well with those items. I, of course, go for Randuins omen now, but should I buy it after or before Trinity force?
Fifth back: Spirit visage?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

From the patch notes posted recently, it looks like they're going to nerf Feral Flare in a big way in 4.7. I think it's the right decision because as it stands now, it's basically the only viable jungle item in the meta. Nocturne is a sweet champ, but don't get him only if you want to abuse FF with him.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Lizard elder is still viable. FF is only powerful on aa based junglers. Pantheon, wukong, lee, and other spell-orientated junglers are stronger with lizard because of the constant aoe procs their spells cause.

That being said, it's fucking stupid how much ff dumbed down the jungle. Nobody ganks anymore, and when they do it's to take all the kills. Solo barons happen earlier than ever with top laners never warding it because jungle never ganks so they don't need to ward. I appreciate trying to create diversity in the jungle, but they could have done it by buffing or reworking the other spirit stones instead of more love for ad and aa based junglers.

But ff can be good on cow because of stampede ganks. In and out in 5 seconds flat. So I hope it can still be the crutch slower junglers need to keep up in clear time.

Overall though, fuck ff.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games