Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh no! I forgot to feather the inside, needn't worry, i retraced my steps exactly and added the feathering in (the shadow in the inside of the button):

I haven't been ingame for a while. Maybe today might be the day.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
My school doesn't allow it either, but I am leaving in a few weeks for exams. So I'm doing it.
Why? Do you wanna have a friendly NZ Mustache growing competition?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yup, now it looks even better. ;]
How bout showing us some colour changes?
Well sorry but i just joined tori bash like 3 days ago so u know i am active on this so thats a sucky judge ment and if u judge people who are allowed in ur clan by that, ur not gonna get alot of members nor much of a team so screw it thats a sucky judgment change it
what about hi iamjake? he only posted 2 things and coolo u told me to apply here u know that? idk anything about this idk how to buy stuff apply for clans or earn tc sooooo how am i in ur bad book when u told me to apply here?
I told you to apply here cuz you didnt do it properly, you are in my bad book cuz i had to tell you. Also we recently had a major clan boot due to forum inactive members. We dont need people who dont use the forums frequently, or people who question our judgement..
Last edited by coloo; Nov 7, 2009 at 05:23 AM.
well you know what? how was i supposed to know to apply here? i was listening to sumone on the chat she told me to make a new thread and im a forum active member im on every day! i dont wanna join anyway this clan sucks from there choices and all that crap so u suck u should atleast give someone 2 chances if they dont know not just put them in the bad book mother f*cker