Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

By The Way.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
That is why we can see it, and no-one else can. MUHAHA!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Well, I have NO tc, so a loss for me is not acceptable. ;]
I don't know, but I have the strange temtation to hit the report button for that disgusting ripping off of Will Smith...
GWARG! Keep it as NZ.
Shit i'm tempted to put a picture of boxxy as my avatar. People will be all up in my grill about it though haha

Controversy, I like. Avatar time.
>.>
That's really wrong man. REALLY wrong.