9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
Grayve no.... just no.... and Tea PAwt ur like mah best bro in tb you cant leave us like that!

Erm... Why "No... Just no..."? Aren't you my bro too?

#TribeOn
Why on earth would I say Brazil doesn't have poverty when it does? I don't pull bullcrap statistics out of my arse like half of the other users on these forums.
You really didn't add anything to the debate other than agreeing with Bojan, so if you're going to post here in regard to the debate again, make sure it has a meaningfull point.

ok then....
I Bid SpaceLlama fart pack, a spacellama snot, a teapawt force and a fag
beat that
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
This is not the right thread... For the debate... So I can post stuff... But anyway... Yeah, I'm just agreeding that you think that we should eliminate the sick/bad or whatever... And me and Bojan don't agree with that... That's all I have to say... I'm just reading and learning...

#TribeOn
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEESSSSSs!!! I don't have a fag... So I bid... A... CHRONOS GRIP!!!!! HAHAHA!! Beat this!!

#TribeOn
I bid GRAVY.

Nothing can beat that.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Bipolar or just plain Depressed?
Let's get serious for a minute or two.

No, this has nothing to do with GrayveXP and that controversy about me almost quitting. So last night I didn't feel like myself at all. I got on Safari from my iPod Touch, and I did a few Depression and Bipolar tests. 3/4 of the tests say I have a major depression issue, as I am Happy and Sad at the same time throughout my whole life. I made a humorous comment a few minutes ago, but I still felt sad. I lost interest of hobbies I used to like, I have trouble sleeping, and I can't even eat at times. I've been playing new flash games, which usually has to do with killing yourself or killing others. My family is gone for a few hours (bro wants to buy BattleField 2), so I thought it would be the right time to ask you guys:

Am I depressed, or do I have Bipolar issues?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else