Ranking
I bought Full Metal Rammus all legit like as a celebratory gift to myself for carrying myself from bronze to silver with nothing but him (80% win ratio with 20 games in total) :'c
Imp used miss fortune twice during the samsung team kill bo5 and went 1-1.

Miss fortune is now korean ogn approved.

In more serious remarks about the series:

series results

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Do you think it's impossible to support as Leona when your ping is 300?

Guess again BIATCH

We didn't win, but I sure as hell did fuck their bot lane over with just random predictions and my luck. Unfortunately, it doesn't stretch out to the late game so we lost.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So a chunk of Curse Voice is now illegal according to Riot's new 3rd party software. Any software that interacts with the game between the moment you press "play" and then end of the game isn't tolerated anymore by Riot. This means that the timers in Curse voice are gonna have to go.

However, the timers were really appreciated by lots of people on the pro scene/high tier players plus a few members of Riot said they liked the idea. Do you guys believe Riot will add these in the game?
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I cant play a good game top because I keep getting hard countered and having to play defensive, or I get 2 on top vs me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I cant play a good game top because I keep getting hard countered and having to play defensive, or I get 2 on top vs me.

I could imagine quinn being good for 1v2 tops if you have decent poking and kiting mechanics
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
I could imagine quinn being good for 1v2 tops if you have decent poking and kiting mechanics

I've been playing a lot of jax, so thats why it gets problematic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]