Toribash
Well..

Promoted

So I guess you can say I'm ready to get picked up by an LCS team
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I played 1 game in silver 2 and it skipped the promos and put me in silver 1. And not another game of ranked was played that week.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Lux and Soraka fed first 10 minutes. Both were 0-5 yet somehow we managed to pick it up and win. + I started playing ranked :D

hallo

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I played 1 game in silver 2 and it skipped the promos and put me in silver 1. And not another game of ranked was played that week.

how
Last edited by WTFlow; May 1, 2014 at 05:32 AM.
I'm shaking. That Nasus had over 600 stacks due to the ziggs at top.
But I've discovered the importance of the botrk vs Nasus, had to kite for myself and use the item active on him. And I carried everybody wanted a piece of me though :c

Don't hurt me plz

The magic of elo decay.

To be specific, I actually went down from silver 2 to 3 when it decayed, so I anticipated playing 3 games, 1 to get into series, 2 to sweep them, like what normally happens for me. Instead, because riot was dumb with this league system, not only did it promote me to silver 1 instantly, but it said fuck you to the promo games.

This is why shit can get into higher elos btw. Hence why I preferred the old elo system. If you let your elo decay, your mmr stays the same, but rito promotes you in relationship to it, so it will often let you skip climbing lp by getting you into promotions for the league you decayed to, but then promote you 2 or 3 leagues up when you win it. #allskill #balanced #ritoplz #ezgameezlife

Shit's dumb.

LCS

Watch this game.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I did my placement matches, won 7 out of 10 games, got place into bronze 3, so far I've won 2 out of my 2 games I've played after placements, and I get 29 lp per win

thanks rito!

I have 6 wins and 1 loss as Morgana in ranked right now, the loss being the 2/12 kennen adc
rip
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Today is a good day, hueheue.

GOOD DAY #1

Originally Posted by Kristis133
Yet another good day.

Good day #2

I'm back with part 3 of "Good day" novel.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

This keeps up and you might find a bad day coming up real soon sonny, if you catch my drift. My associates and I will be visiting you shortly to discuss the details.